Clock’s ticking, let’s crank up more June IND streams for Food Finders
There are two really important things on the June IND to-do list for the morning of Thursday, October 1, 2020:
- We’re going to calculate how many sales, streams and tips we had for September.
- We’re going to send all of that money to Food Finders Food Bank.
We’d like to make that amount as large as possible and could use a hand (or ears):
- Can we borrow three minutes of your time to listen to a song on Apple Music, Spotify or YouTube?
- Can we borrow a dollar for the #philanthrocky tip jar?
- Can we borrow $5.00 and send you (or a friend) some music to download via Bandcamp?
Three minutes, a dollar or five will be supporting Food Finders’s efforts to provide food for people in need and to educate, advocate, and address food insecurity in North Central Indiana.
If you can help make our music work for the community, the links are between the lines above.
You can also donate directly to Food Finders and sign up to volunteer here:
- Donate at https://www.food-finders.org/give/.
- Volunteer at https://www.food-finders.org/get-involved/.
– Chris and Emily