We have less than five days to borrow, like, five bucks for our First Annual Meeting of Optimists Vol. 2 Kickstarter project.
Here’s a reminder that this project is “All or nothing. This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Mon, September 16 2019 10:00 PM EDT.”
In other words: no goal, no funds.
KICKSTARTER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I pledge?
- Enter your pledge amount and select a reward. On the next page we’ll ask you to log in or sign up with Kickstarter, and then enter your payment information to complete the checkout process.
- When is my card charged?
- If this project is successfully funded, your card will be charged on Mon, September 16 2019 10:00 PM EDT, along with all the other backers of this
- So I’m only charged if funding succeeds?
- Yes! That’s part of what makes Kickstarter special. If a project isn’t successfully funded, no one pays anything.
- What can others see about my pledge?
- The project will be added to the list of backings on your profile page, but the amount you pledge, and the reward you choose, will not be made public.
- What if I want to change my pledge?
- You can change or cancel your pledge anytime before Mon, September 16 2019 10:00 PM EDT.
- If this project is funded, how do I get my reward?
- When your reward is ready, June IND will send you a survey via email to request any info needed to deliver your reward (mailing address, T-shirt size, etc).
Add your name to this page by:
- putting cash money in our physical tip jar at shows
- putting cash money in our digital tip jar at bit.ly/juneindtips
- backing First Annual Meeting of Optimists Vol. 2 at bit.ly/backvol2
Can we count on you to help us make music?
^^^This is a video^^^
Slides too fast?
Ain’t a Lot of Love (Official Video)
Check out our new video for “Ain’t a Lot of Love” featuring artist Stacy Bogan!