The next Bandcamp Friday is August 7 from midnight to midnight PDT (that’s 3:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. for folks on eastern time). Bandcamp is waiving their commission fees, so everything you spend on our June IND page comes to us… and we’re giving it all to the Songwriters Association of Mid-North Indiana (SAMI) as part of our #philanthrocky campaign for American Artist Appreciation Month.
Help us support SAMI:
- On Friday, August 7, go to https://juneind.bandcamp.com/music.
- Buy some boogie (whatever you spend will go to support the Songwriters Association of Mid-North Indiana).
- After your transaction, Bandcamp will email you a link and download code.
- Download and boogie.
Already own our tunes? Gift your download to a friend!
- When you receive link/code email from Bandcamp, forward it to a friend that could use some boogie.
- Post a ‘First come, first served’ message with the link and download code on social.
- If you tag our account, we’ll put a little heart on it.
Need a reminder? RSVP on Facebook a https://www.facebook.com/events/1980407865424042/.
More info on Bandcamp Fridays at https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/update-on-bandcamp-fridays.
About June IND
Two shots of optimism are most welcome today, especially from Lafayette rock duo June IND. The band consisting of decades-long friends and collaborators Chris June and Emily Larimer recently released “First Annual Meeting of Optimists Vols. 1 and 2,” two EPs recorded at a time when you could do that without trepidation. Under the guidance of Dan Precision (Rise Against, 88 Fingers Louie, The Mound Builders) at The Bomb Shelter Recording Studio in Chicago, June IND’s newest batch of anthemic tunes explode with captivating hooks and tightly harmonized vocals. More at JuneIND.com.